My six-foot-four "little" brother Scott basked in the glory of his NASCAR gifts. Whatev.
And Daddy was excited to wear his Product(RED) t-shirt!
We seem to have misplaced our other Christmas pics. Not sure how one misplaces digital photos, but we've done it. I'll post some more when they turn up.....somewhere. :)

6 comments:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Love the pics and especially your nephew! He looks like a cutie!
Happy New Year to you! Did you see my email about the get-together? We are happy to host:)
We have similar chairs in L.A., though ours aren't Stickley. And I have numerous Nascar-loving relatives as well. And you and your brother look exactly alike.
Don't you live near-ish Ft Worth Dallas? Am I making that up? We are coming into town this weekend...that is we are coming into Dallas town this weekend...It would be fun to meet you guys...assuming that is where you live. :)
I sent you an email but it was returned undeliverable...
I sent to the address you posted:
fundies@sbcglobal.net
Is that right?
Love those chairs! So pretty.
And, yes, you do have the cutest nephews in town...or out of town as the case may be.
Cannot wait for a cousins picture next Christmas!
Post a Comment