Ok, here's what kills me about this comparison; I know almost everything about one of these men's past work, present day to day, and family and almost NOTHING about the other. Guess which one I know the most about. I'll understand if you shun me.
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
4 comments:
a tea cozy like a Napoleonic head-dress!? Do post!
Ok, here's what kills me about this comparison; I know almost everything about one of these men's past work, present day to day, and family and almost NOTHING about the other. Guess which one I know the most about.
I'll understand if you shun me.
That was FUNNY! That LOST just makes me crazy.
I'm so glad someone else noticed this-- it kept creeping me out when we'd watch videos of Romney. :)
Post a Comment