Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A good day for the mailbox.

We got it today!!!!!!! I'm overnighting it to Kate tomorrow. Official waiting list, here we come!


**Thank you to all our sweet friends and family who've been praying for us. It means so much to us.

21 comments:

Lori said...

Oh yay, definitely a day to celebrate. It's such a great feeling to get that final piece of paper.

MissHannah said...

Yippeeee!!!!! So that means now you're waiting for a referral?

Love you and I'm so happy for you.

Angie said...

YES!!! Congrats! Amazing what a little piece of paper can do. :)

kristen said...

YAY! Hooray!

m&r said...

Yay!! I've been checking in on you every day hoping to see this post. Congrats!!

Natalie Fournet said...

Yay!!!! That is wonderful! I am sooo excited for you guys! Natalie

jay n tricia said...

OH, what happy, happy news. I am so thrilled for you!

The Soucys said...

Congratulations! This is great news! Woo-Hoo!
Jess

emily said...

Yay! Yippee!! I am soo excited for you two:) Congrats my friends.

HoodMama said...

WhooHoo!!!! SO excited for you!

Gurskes said...

HOORRAY! Congrats...what an exciting feeling!

Mexican Beauty said...

OH, happy day!!!

emily said...

Trying to email you but says it isn't working anymore?

Gurskes said...

Hey Jana we set our blog to private I would love you to still keep up with us would you email me your email address so i can send you an invite :-)

Bethanyr27@msn.com

mama becca said...

Congrats! That's the BEST feeling!

Kellsey said...

FANTASTIC!!!!! So exciting!

Amy B. said...

Congratulations!!!!
Amy

Shawn and Jami said...

so glad to be in this with you two...love you guys!

Martha Elaine Belden said...

yay!!!!

~Laura~ said...

woo hoo!! That's awesome! :)

Christine said...

Fantastic. I hope we'll all get to travel around the same time.