Sunday, January 13, 2008

I-171h.

We've been waiting for our last document for four weeks now. Yeah, yeah, I know we shouldn't really expect it for a few more....actually these weeks have passed painlessly due the holidays--documents were the last thing on my mind. Even now we're peaceful and fine. I admit, though, that I've entered the "checking the mail expectantly" phase. You never know, people!

11 comments:

Natalie Fournet said...

I am watching your blog expectantly...hope you get it soon! Natalie

emily said...

I can't wait for you to get yours! Ours took exactly 6 weeks but hoping you get it this week:)

Lizard said...

UGH. I have bitter feelings toward our I-171H. : ) I did that wait twice.

It WILL come.

HoodMama said...

Can't wait! Do you have stuff on Etsy? It's my new favorite internet crack.

~Laura~ said...

hope it comes soon. We're waiting on our fingerprint appointment. We just mailed it off a couple weeks ago so it's probably gonna be a while I'm sure.

A Team said...

Hey... ours came before we thought... they said 8 weeks... we heard maybe longer and it was 6. SO KEEP CHECKING. I would see who's flag was up on their box and then I could look out the window and when I would see the flag down... I WAS SKIPPING TO THE MAIL BOX. The day I got it... I RAN AND JUMPED ON A FRIEND who was over. Poor thing... she had no idea!!! It's exciting!!!!

Amber said...

I can really relate to your blog. I have been waiting on our fingerprint clearance for what seems like forever! We love to chat with others who are going through the same things we are. thanks for sharing. Our blog is:
http://boydfamilyadoption.blogspot.com
Thanks for sharing,
Amber

Rebecca said...

Surely it'll be any day!! I'll be watching your blog for news!

Martha Elaine Belden said...

yay... can't wait to see that update! :)

Kimberly Baggett said...

It will come soon! Can't wait for you to get it!!

m&r said...

Hey - thanks for the good wishes on our blog. We'll be keeping our fingers crossed that your approval comes very, very, very soon!!