We are still in shock! I just ate for the first time today; if you know anything about me, you know that I am NOT a meal-skipper!
The "call story" will have to wait a bit. I am not up to it quite yet--still spinning, spinning.
But trust me, she is the most lovely baby you've ever seen. We hear she is playful and easygoing, and loves to be held. She has my dark eyes. :) And lots of hair. And those eyelashes are killing me.
God has been so good to us.
She is a little sick at the moment with a mono-type virus. Please pray she gets well soon.
We are celebrating with friends tonight!
Thank you for your overwhelming support. We are basking in it.
Love,
Jana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Bask away, dear friend. Enjoy every moment.
xoxo
Finally!!!! So excited for you. She sounds just lovely, she'll be in your arms before you know it!! Enjoy this time of extreme elation!!
Yes, bask away and then...share your call story!! I can't wait to hear...have fun celebrating!!
So happy, and sending prayers her way that sweet baby girl is feeling well. Celebrate for all of us!
Carol
ENJOY!!!! You deserve it. You have waited for so long. We will pray that she gets better soon.
so happy for you! have a great night celebrating. Can't wait to hear about the call.
Well, of course you're flyin' high! HOORAY!!!
Congrat! Enjoy
Have fun with your friends tonight!
Celebrate Celebrate!
We are all ecstatic here in Branson, MO!!!!!!whooohoooo
We are praising the beautiful miracle that has come into your lives.
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!
We are soooo happy for your family!!
lots of love!!
I bet it's heavenly up there in the Stratosphere...the sky is probably the prettiest blue... :)
Congrats again!
Cindy
Can't wait to hear the full scoop! We're celebrating with you!!
Post a Comment