Oh, JOY!!!! Praise our wonderful God for this beautiful gift! We are so happy for you all, and cannot wait to hear more about her/see her sweet picture. Hugs to both of you.
Jana and Michael...I have been checking nearly EVERY day for months...and today, as I checked with some heaviness in my heart, what a smile came to my face. I am so excited for you....God is indeed good and has taught you much while waiting. What a story to tell. Love, Cathy Little
I can't even write the sound I want to be making for you right now- sort of a mixture of woo-hoo and oi and ay and all sorts of things! All I know is that it's hard to breathe....
I don't know what made me check your blog tonight since I just checked it earlier today but i am glad I did!!!! COngratulations!!! I am so excited for you and I would love to look through our pictures to see if we have any of her. If she was there I probably do. If you would like for me to send me an e-mail with her name and a photo. zach_erin@cox.net
Thank god! I checked this morning...no news...then i saw lauras blog. Oh jana i am so excited. i cant wait to see that sweet little peanut at BU09..... tell us more please
Wow oh wow oh wow oh wow. I don't even remember if you guys are Aggies (I know, I know, you're not)... but WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!! is the only way I can think to describe this.
Praise God for his timely and indescribably wonderful gifts.
CANNOT wait to see her! CANNOT imagine how it must have felt to behold her face for the first time after all the waiting. We are rejoicing with you both tonight and will continue to pray as you prepare to receive your little sweet girl!!!! She has a a little friend in Waco ready to meet her :)
Congratulations!!!!!!! We are on our way Saturday to get our little girl. If you'd like us to take some photos of your daughter please let me know - we'd be happy to! You can email me at mostan@aol.com. Maureen
Hi! Just found your blog from someone else's blog. We are also adopting (our first) a child from Ethiopia. Can't wait to follow your journey...have added it to my bloglines!
Details, girl! I have to go to work today and it's going to be hard if I'm checking your blog every 5 minutes. I'm so happy for you three (mama, daddy and baby!) Carol
Wow...How exciting! Can't wait to hear more about her and you guy's journey. Praise the Lord. It gives me hope that we might actually get a referral too! :)
I am soooo excited for you. it was a loooong wait for you guys! if you send me her pic i'll go through the ones i took and see if i have any! i am so excited for you! Congrats. my email is ash_flo@hotmail.com
OH OH MAN!!!!!!! I've got chills! So SO thrilled for you!!!! Been hoping and hoping!!! WOrds can't express it...so joyful for you! God is good, all the time. Enjoy this rush and if she was in care in May, I'll scan my photos if you send me info/pic. LEt me know!!! Bless you all!
Jana and Michael, Our hearts are overflowing for the two of you. I was so excited to see the beautiful word REFERAL pop up on the screen. Praise God and his perfect timing. Can't wait to see pictures.
Jana and Michael, We are so happy for the two of you! It was so exciting to see that beautiful word REFERAL pop up on the screen. Praise God and his perfect timing. The Swindles
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
75 comments:
Oh, JOY!!!! Praise our wonderful God for this beautiful gift! We are so happy for you all, and cannot wait to hear more about her/see her sweet picture. Hugs to both of you.
YAY!!!!!!! Many tears this afternoon in San Jose!!
Praise, Praise the Father, Praise the Son!!!
Jana and Michael...I have been checking nearly EVERY day for months...and today, as I checked with some heaviness in my heart, what a smile came to my face. I am so excited for you....God is indeed good and has taught you much while waiting. What a story to tell. Love, Cathy Little
YAY!!! Our baby girl is 8 months too! We're just waiting for the courts to open again so we can get a court date. See you in Ethiopia! CONGRATS!!!
~ lisa
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've been following your blog for some time now... and checking daily for news!! What a joyous day!
HAPPY DAY! JOY!
AAAAHHHHH!! Oh my goodness - I am so, so, so happy for you guys!!
Can't wait to hear more.
We are rejoicing with you! We look forward to the day we join your family at the communion table and pray God's blessings on each of our girls!
Woo hoo!!!!
I am totaly crying right now!!! CONGRATS JANA!!!! I'm sure she is completely beautiful!!! Can't wait to see her!!
Praise Praise Praise! Rejoicing with you! A daughter! A daughter!!!
Oh Congrats....what great news!!!!
Congrats!!!!! I hope that she will be home with you soon!!
Jana, Jana, JANA!!!
I can't even write the sound I want to be making for you right now- sort of a mixture of woo-hoo and oi and ay and all sorts of things! All I know is that it's hard to breathe....
Thank God, thank God, thank God!
Please write down every. Single. Detail.
JANA!!!
Woohoo! You two have waited forever for this! Congratulations!
Ryane
HOORAY! HOORAY!!!
Can't WAIT to hear all about her! I was actually just thinking about you guys about an hour ago...wondering if you all had heard any news! Congrats!
I've been checking on you everyday now for about three months- so happy the happy day came!
Jana,
I am so happy for you.
Congratulations! What happy, happy news :)
wowowowowowwowowowow i am sooooooooo excited for you! xoxoxo
Oh thank God! Can't wait to hear more!
YAHOOO!!!!! YIPPEE!!! We are so happy for you!! I have been checking and checking and checking your blog!!!
Perhaps we will all travel together this fall to Ethiopia to bring our daughters home. WONDERFUL!!
Yeah Yeah! Can't wait to hear more. Congratulations!
Liz
WOW!!!
Congratulations!!!
Can't wait for the details- have a great time celebrating!!!
becca :)
I just gasped when I opened your blog!! I am so so happy for you guys!! I can't wait to hear more and to see her little face!! YAY!!!!!!!!
I don't know what made me check your blog tonight since I just checked it earlier today but i am glad I did!!!! COngratulations!!! I am so excited for you and I would love to look through our pictures to see if we have any of her. If she was there I probably do. If you would like for me to send me an e-mail with her name and a photo.
zach_erin@cox.net
WOW! The day has finally come! ALL Praise be to God for his wonderful gift to you. I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet, baby girl.
JANA!!!!I'm BAWLING!!
I can't WAIT to see her and here all about her.
I don't think I could be more happy if I was getting my own referral. I thought this day would never come. We need details.
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!! Rejoicing with you!! If she was in Gladney care the end of April/beginning May, we probably have pics. Blessings~ Shelly
*SINGS DOXOLOGY*
What wonderful, wonderful news! I am so excited for y'all.
FINALLY!!!!! So exciting!!! Yipeeee!!
I am so happy for you! I know you have waited a long time for God's blessing of a referral. I can't wait to read more!
Woohoo!!!!
-- Jay
Yea yea yea!!!
Wooohoooo!!! Cannot wait to see her!!! Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
susanne
CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy for you two! God is good!
This calls for a week long fiesta!!!!
YES! YES! YES! Finally! Ready for more details :)
HALLELUJAH!
Woo Hoo! Congratulations to the THREE of you!
Rebecca
Thank god! I checked this morning...no news...then i saw lauras blog. Oh jana i am so excited. i cant wait to see that sweet little peanut at BU09.....
tell us more please
She IS beautiful!
Ya Rah!
Ya Rah!
Ya Rah!
What GREAT news!!!! Jana, Michael, Baby Fundie, I am so excited for all of you!
Praise the Father, Son and Spirit! Praise God, Praise God, Praise God!!!!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow oh wow oh wow oh wow. I don't even remember if you guys are Aggies (I know, I know, you're not)... but WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!! is the only way I can think to describe this.
Praise God for his timely and indescribably wonderful gifts.
PRAISE GOD!!! So thankful this day has come!!!! Enjoy the celebrating...we are celebrating with you!
Pictures???
CANNOT wait
to see her!
CANNOT imagine how it must have felt to behold her face for the first time after all the waiting.
We are rejoicing with you both tonight and will continue to pray as you prepare to receive your little sweet girl!!!! She has a a little friend in Waco ready to meet her :)
VERY exciting. I just got on tonight for a sec. and thought I would check! Congrats! How wonderful!
Congratulations!!!!!!!
We are on our way Saturday to get our little girl. If you'd like us to take some photos of your daughter please let me know - we'd be happy to! You can email me at mostan@aol.com.
Maureen
congrats, congrats, congrats!
praise be to God in the highest!
Woohoo!!!! Congratulations!
YES! Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!
He is indeed good. :)
I am thrilled for the Fundies today.
~Judy
I just realized I was logged into Kent's blog. So, those zombies in the mist... yep that's still me. :)
YES!
Just this morning, I was praying, "how long, O Lord?" for you all... and here's the news!
I am so thrilled for you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations!!
Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear details!
Hi! Just found your blog from someone else's blog. We are also adopting (our first) a child from Ethiopia. Can't wait to follow your journey...have added it to my bloglines!
WOWOWOWOWWOWOWOW!!! I am SO happy for you guys! The loveliest of loveliness of all lovely news...
Congrats to you and your hubby and your daughter.
Cindy
Details, girl! I have to go to work today and it's going to be hard if I'm checking your blog every 5 minutes. I'm so happy for you three (mama, daddy and baby!)
Carol
Wow...How exciting! Can't wait to hear more about her and you guy's journey. Praise the Lord. It gives me hope that we might actually get a referral too! :)
So excited for you guys! -Beau
PRAISE THE LORD!!! Wow, that's phenomenal news!!! Thank You, Jesus!!!
congratulations!!! oh happy day!!!
ellen
yEAH!!!!!! :) SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!
Hip hip hooray! Chris and I are rejoicing with you!
Congrats!!!!
I am soooo excited for you. it was a loooong wait for you guys! if you send me her pic i'll go through the ones i took and see if i have any! i am so excited for you! Congrats. my email is ash_flo@hotmail.com
YAY YAY YAY!!
So so happy for you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Wow, you waited a long time for this awesome moment to finally 'meet' your new baby girl! Congratulations!
Come on...details already:-)
OH OH MAN!!!!!!! I've got chills! So SO thrilled for you!!!! Been hoping and hoping!!! WOrds can't express it...so joyful for you! God is good, all the time. Enjoy this rush and if she was in care in May, I'll scan my photos if you send me info/pic. LEt me know!!! Bless you all!
hip hip HOORAY!
Congratulations! We are rejoicing with you and will be giving thanks! We can't wait to welcome your baby girl into our church family!
Jana and Michael,
Our hearts are overflowing for the two of you. I was so excited to see the beautiful word REFERAL pop up on the screen. Praise God and his perfect timing. Can't wait to see pictures.
Jana and Michael,
We are so happy for the two of you!
It was so exciting to see that beautiful word REFERAL pop up on the screen. Praise God and his perfect timing.
The Swindles
I am elated for you guys! I have been praying and watching for updates and yelped when I saw your facebook profile. Praise the Lord.
Post a Comment