Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy 10th, Baby R.

Our little one is ten months old today.

We miss her even though we've never met.

Hopefully soon, little baby, hopefully really soon. Maybe we'll be celebrating your first year with you in person.


*****

I know some of you have tagged me, and I have about 4 other things I want to blog about, but I'm not so much in the mood today. Plus I just bought this Method Almond wood floor cleaner, and I'm anxious to try it out. :) Be back soon!

11 comments:

Julie said...

Happy 10 Months R !

Carol said...

Happy Birthday, baby! Soon soon soon! And, p.s., let me know how you like the wood cleaner. I have a whole house of flooring calling my name :-(

Lori said...

That wood cleaner is the best. It's my favorite. The smell is wonderful.
Wishing R a happy 10th.

D said...

Happy 10 months!

emily said...

Happy 10 month birthday sweet baby girl! How are the floors?

Jocelyn said...

Happy 10 months baby girl!!

Natalie Fournet said...

A new cleaning product...great therapy for me! Happy 10 months!

Rebecca said...

Happy 10 months to baby F! How fun...you guys should be with her for her first birthday, right?

I would LOVE to see the video. My e-mail is rebeccalynnwinter at gmail dot com

Gretchen said...

Happy belated 10-month birthday, little one....

Timothy and Annie Kate Head said...

You're nesting!! I was scrubbing floors and and lining bathroom shelves with paper right before Sophia Claire came home! Funny how that works!

Dianne said...

Happy 10 months to your little one!

Isn't it the most unreal feeling how much we can miss someone we've never met? I hope you hear some great court news soon!