Thursday, October 23, 2008

It approacheth.

So, our court date is in one week, four days.

*shiver of anticipation*


Please pray for favor in the courts. And pray for me. I'm a bit keyed-up about the whole thing. I'm officially having trouble sleeping, and I feel a bit paralyzed during the day. That being said, we continue to give thanks that we even *have* a court date; we know we are really, really blessed.




I am just so ready to be a mom.

16 comments:

Julie said...

So close! We will be thinking of you!

Natalie Fournet said...

I am ready for you! You and Michael are going to be such wonderful parents...I can hardly wait for you to get this baby girl home! Know that we are praying and hoping for success on your court date!

Jana said...

Ha! I like the "keyed up" part and appreciate not being the only one. I told someone I'm at "mach 10" stress level all the time. It's like this pervading stress that invades everything. I believe our court date is the same day, so understand the anxiety. Hang in there.

Amy said...

praying for you guys.. Let this court date be the one!

Sam said...

Thinking of you!!!! I have something for the babe but i am too lazy to finish it up....i will get motivated soon i hope

Heather said...

WooooHooooo!!!!

Jocelyn said...

I can't wait to see that sweet girl's face plastered all over your blog!!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you.

I am so glad I am not the only one. I get so nervous just thinking about my court date.

D said...

I will be praying for you. We just got through and the weekend before (ours was on a Monday) was this crazy mix of emotions...so hang in there.

Lori said...

Thinking of you every day. Give me a call anytime.

Meredith said...

BRING IT!

MissHannah said...

Praying for you...in my book you are already a mom...a great one!!

Love you.

Carol said...

You are going to be a great mom - can't wait to see you and hubby and baby at one of our family events. Sending prayers your way!

Erin Sager said...

I 've enjoyed your blog and am so happy that you are so close, sending all my good thoughts your way...

Rebecca said...

SO CLOSE!! I'm excited for you guys :)

Judy said...

The humble honesty of your statement "I am just so ready to be a mom" is truly beautiful. What a blessed gift baby "R" has in you.