our journey to our sweet daughter.
love this post. the scenery is indeed beautiful, but is overshadowed by the last picture- your beautiful daughter!
Ethiopia is stunning. I think the beauty there is breathtaking. both the land and the faces....
Wow...these pictures bring back so many memories. I so love Ethiopia and can't wait to go back.
gorgeous. i love these photos. you should print and frame them.
what a beautiful adventure you guys experienced :)i want to hear more about ethiopia soon!
Yes, it sure is. So is your gorgeous Ruthie!
Ethiopia IS beautiful!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
love this post. the scenery is indeed beautiful, but is overshadowed by the last picture- your beautiful daughter!
Ethiopia is stunning. I think the beauty there is breathtaking. both the land and the faces....
Wow...these pictures bring back so many memories. I so love Ethiopia and can't wait to go back.
gorgeous. i love these photos. you should print and frame them.
what a beautiful adventure you guys experienced :)
i want to hear more about ethiopia soon!
Yes, it sure is. So is your gorgeous Ruthie!
Ethiopia IS beautiful!
Post a Comment