Sunday, December 7, 2008

A few from Addis.
















19 comments:

Christina said...

welcome home! i LOVE ruthie's hair! hope you guys are feeling healthy again. no rush, but i thought i would post my email address so you can easily forward the pictures of woldeab. we are looking forward to seeing the pics/video. thanks a million! email is cgabrysch@hotmail.com.

Julie said...

Welcome home! Hope everyone is feeling better.

coffeemom said...

WELCOME HOME!!! Still! I hope you are resting and recovering and feeling a bit better. KEep sleeping as much as you can! BUT oh these pics! Is she not jsut hte most beautiful thing?? Love the pics, love em, can't wait to see more. The hair, it's gonna be fun!!! Love M

Tricia said...

oh Guys, she is just beautiful. teary-eyed with happiness for all of you. Praising God for His sweet gift to you this Christmas!

Natalie Fournet said...

Priceless moments...you all look beautiful! Can't wait to see you all!

dawn said...

Oh that picture with her nanny. So sweet.

amazing grace said...

i just cannot get enough pictures!!! post more!!! :) wow! soooo fun! I wish I was still there....

check out my blog when you get a chance.....

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Oh, she is beautiful! It is SO awesome to see families I have been following being united with their forever children.

Hope the adjusting is going well.

emily said...

Love them, but need more!!:) hope the jet lag is wearing off.

~Laura~ said...

oh my gosh! She has fabulous hair!! She's so cute!

Jocelyn said...

She is seriously adorable!! Pacey can't wait to play!!

Lizard said...

I can't stop looking at her Jana!

I hope you are beginning to feel better.

Love you-

los cazadores said...

Oh wow, Jana, those pics are to-die-for gorgeous. I am so happy for you guys!

Cindy

Unknown said...

she's gorgeous!!!

Kellsey said...

I cannot get over how wonderful this all is. Thank your for blogging about this journey and for sharing pictures of your beautiful beautiful girl!

Katy said...

She is beautiful, Jana. BEAUTIFUL! How wonderful to bring her home.

Laurzie said...

Oh, I just love her!

Jennifer said...

did you stay at bejoe? the couch is a give away...and that photo looks suspiciously like the room we slept in AND that was Abe's caregiver at the guest house!!! ruthie is a doll baby!

huntington said...

I love the last one of these photos . . . R. is such a lovely girl.