Jana, Not sure if you remember me from TCA or not but Lindsay linked me to you awhile back. Congrats on your adoption! I love seeing you with the ergo to. Christy
She is just too sweet for words. I love how she has her foot up on the table in the last picture. So glad to see the pictures...keep'em coming! Hope you are feeling better.
Man! As my son, who is loving his photography course says "you take good pictures!' these are great!!!!! You do take good pics and we LOVE seeing them.
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
17 comments:
Jana,
Not sure if you remember me from TCA or not but Lindsay linked me to you awhile back. Congrats on your adoption! I love seeing you with the ergo to.
Christy
Keep them coming! I love them.
finally a mommy and ruthie picture! looks you had a wonderful trip.
she is just so, so, so beautiful!!!
LOVE that 2nd picture!!!!
so incredibly precious!!!!
I'm just so happy for you 3!
She is just too sweet for words. I love how she has her foot up on the table in the last picture. So glad to see the pictures...keep'em coming! Hope you are feeling better.
Amy
A few each day...I am so excited to have something to look forward to...she is too sweet!
She is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing the lovely photos.
Amber
She is absolutely the cutest thing and ya'll look like you're in love!!
Man! As my son, who is loving his photography course says "you take good pictures!' these are great!!!!! You do take good pics and we LOVE seeing them.
Beautiful family!!! more more more!
she's beautiful....love her kicked back, foot up on the table, reading her book with daddy pic!
So fun to see pics from your trip. What a sweet family! :)
How cute that they're just holding her and braiding her hair!
Ruthie is adorable. I love seeing all your pictures!
The pictures are fantastic! What a beautiful family!
That last picture is from "Top View Restaurant!" I recognize that place!
love the photos...keep posting!
Amazing pics!
Cindy
Oh, my goodness, you look like you've got your hands full. What an adorable wiggly person. Yay!
oh, the joys of having your hands full!! she's beautiful. we can't wait to meet her!!!
Post a Comment