I know Sarah Bickle from college. We weren't very close, more like friends-of-friends; specifically, we share a close friend, Roxana.
Sarah and her husband Scott are slowly losing their son to cancer. Many of us have read, for two years, Sarah's insightful and articulate documentation of their family's struggle. I urge you to read their story here. And if you are a pray-er, pray for them. They are in the kind of situation where they NEED prayers from complete strangers.....
Sarah and her husband Scott are slowly losing their son to cancer. Many of us have read, for two years, Sarah's insightful and articulate documentation of their family's struggle. I urge you to read their story here. And if you are a pray-er, pray for them. They are in the kind of situation where they NEED prayers from complete strangers.....

2 comments:
Wow, that is incredibly tragic. I'm going to read their story now...and I will keep them in prayers and thoughts...
Cindy
i can't even fathom :(
but i'll pray.
Post a Comment