our journey to our sweet daughter.
I soooo wish I could be there with you! Take lots of pics and post them!
so fun!! have a great time!! can't wait to hear all about it.
Can't wait to see you! YAY!
Are we still on for lunch??? I am going to call you my friend!
I can't wait to see you here! So sad that we have to fly all the way to Cali to catch up. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I soooo wish I could be there with you! Take lots of pics and post them!
so fun!! have a great time!! can't wait to hear all about it.
Can't wait to see you! YAY!
Are we still on for lunch??? I am going to call you my friend!
I can't wait to see you here! So sad that we have to fly all the way to Cali to catch up. :)
Post a Comment