Monday, July 7, 2008

Thinking of you and other activities.

Tonight I'm thinking of all of the Gladney people out there, waiting with picture in hand. My heart goes out to you.



Watched: Hancock

Booked: my ticket to the Union! Hurray!

Reading: Love in the Ruins by Walker Percy, Morality for Beautiful Girls by Alexander McCall Smith, and soon, Surprised by Hope by N.T. Wright.

Thinking: about you, and about my husband who's out of town.

6 comments:

huntington said...

You're a good spirit, Jana. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Meredith said...

California
Favorite people meet up
I am so ready!

Do you like my Blog Union Haiku? I am super excited you bought your ticket.

los cazadores said...

Aww, sweet. I wish we were going to the Union. :) Much fun!

Cindy

emily said...

Yahoo for the union! What a blast it is going to be and a great distraction. We are so excited.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i love you, jana :)

Martha Elaine Belden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.