It's obvious that you guys have art in the family. And are good at loving.
Someone ought to stick this photo into frames at Pottery Barn or something. I think every young couple in there browsing would buy one, just hoping it would rub off --that they would look as good when they put their own picture in it.
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
18 comments:
You guys are about as cute as we are.:) Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! And ya know, if you ever wanted, I think y'all could get into couple modeling, you're so darn cute!
Happy Anniversary! Love that pic:)
Wow and yea! 4 years!
You are cute as bugs. Hope you get a fabulous gift by phone here in the near future. Happy Anniversary!
Ahh, What a cute couple!
You guys are so beautiful!! Happy Anniversary friends.
Sweet picture! Happy Anniversary!!!! Year number 4 is going to be BIG! :)
happy! happy! happy!
Hope you do something special to celebrate. We are thinking of you!
Feliz Aniversario!
Cindy
aww... Happy Anniversary!!
Have a GREAT weekend, sweet friend!! I can't believe it's been 4 years!!
Happy Anniversary! You two are perhaps the cutest couple I have ever seen. Like a tv couple, you're that cute!
if you happen to go into couple modelling give me a call. :)
CUTE picture!
Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Your time will come. We are praying for you.
I've been at a homeschool conference! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!
What a lovely, lovely image.
It's obvious that you guys have art in the family. And are good at loving.
Someone ought to stick this photo into frames at Pottery Barn or something. I think every young couple in there browsing would buy one, just hoping it would rub off --that they would look as good when they put their own picture in it.
Post a Comment