I worked tonight and will work most of tomorrow. Busy!
No news. I finally (and a bit shamefacedly) emailed our caseworker and asked if she could reassure us in some way. She basically said that nothing is wrong: our referral is simply taking a long time......Not terribly helpful, but I do realize she can't give us anything definite. I felt better just hearing that "nothing is wrong."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Jana...I made that call many times over our 18 month wait!!! I would call in desperation and tears. I think there is nothing wrong in communicating to your caseworker how eager you are for your child!
Praying for you and waiting with you...
boo on taking a long time. :( praying it comes soon!! ((hugs))
Glad you are staying busy and I totally would have called the caseworker!! :)
I'm so sorry your wait is taking so long. Hopefully you'll hear something SOON. "Hint, hint Gladney- lets keep the referrals coming!" I would have called too.
Post a Comment