our journey to our sweet daughter.
Thinking of you and her everyday lately. It just has to be soon.
Your referral has to be soon. Hoping it comes up quickly.
Praying for you today!
Does it comfort at all that we waited 72 weeks?? : )Ok, probably not. : ) We love you and are waiting EXPECTANTLY with you!!
Couldn't agree more! We've been looking for a stroller. I'll have to check that one out! Hope your referral comes soon!
Hi, we are waiting for a referral to, since mid-March. I will pray for you!
Jana...Goodness Gracious.... we are praying with you guys.
Praying for you big time today!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Thinking of you and her everyday lately. It just has to be soon.
Your referral has to be soon. Hoping it comes up quickly.
Praying for you today!
Does it comfort at all that we waited 72 weeks?? : )
Ok, probably not. : ) We love you and are waiting EXPECTANTLY with you!!
Couldn't agree more! We've been looking for a stroller. I'll have to check that one out!
Hope your referral comes soon!
Hi, we are waiting for a referral to, since mid-March. I will pray for you!
Jana...
Goodness Gracious.... we are praying with you guys.
Praying for you big time today!!
Post a Comment