


I was a little late joining the party, due to a missed flight and a rather unhelpful airline. *cough, Delta, cough* Anyway, I nearly ended up not coming. Thanks, Lori, for giving me a pep talk.
So now I'm back home. According to my husband, it was a record-breaking 107 degrees here yesterday. Lord. I have a friend in town, so here are some pictures in lieu of actual commentary. I didn't take any that really captured a sense of the wonderfully large group of people who were there--over 100, in fact. Hopefully I'll write more soon. How lovely it was to meet everyone!!!





16 comments:
I am so VERY jealous! Glad you were able to go and glad everyone had a fabulous time :)
Major jealappyness! Can't wait to hear and see more!
It looks like it was so much fun. Hopefully next year for us!
Also hoping that this week brings good news not only for the "court case" families, but for you guys too. I know that call is coming soon!!
Really fun!! Hopefully Laurie will send us the picture they took of us from dinner.
Glad you made it- know it was hard. Sad we have to go to Ca to see each other.
Love the pics! Just think, next year you will have a beautiful baby with you!
I am so very thrilled that you made it. These pictures fill me will unspeakable happiness.
Ok...I'm jealous too! That looks like sooo much fun!
I know I left a comment yesterday, but I'm thinking of you today too...
Wonderful pics!
Cindy
I'm so glad we got to meet and hang out...you're pretty dang awesome!
Loved meeting you at the B.U.! I just added your blog to my favorites so I will be checking back regularly to follow your journey!
So jealous and sad we missed out. Hope we can make BU '09!
Praying for you guys!
Great to meet you! Hope you get good news soon!
It was sooo fun to meet you!
It looks so fun. Did I mention I am still jealous?
A little late posting, but I love that pic of Pacey on Courtney's lap!! I just lifted it:-)
Post a Comment