Thursday, October 9, 2008

Good, good, good, good, good, news!

I am thrilled and totally shocked to announce:





WE HAVE A COURT DATE.





November 3rd.


Yes, you read that right. November 3rd.





*sings the doxology*


37 comments:

Julie said...

Hooray! Right around the corner!

Lizard said...

YAY!!! Its almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a sweet Thanksgiving this may be. : )

emily said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!! Baby girl, mama and daddy are on there way!! I'm seeing visions of R under your Christmas tree:)

Thank you Lord for this good gift.

sojourner said...

Jana and Michael...I have cherished reading about your journey to family. What excitement must be infecting your home! How sweet is this time....I cannot wait for pictures! When will you post them?

mama becca said...

YAY! Congratulations! Praying!

Macon said...

woooooooooooooooooooo!

Natalie Fournet said...

Oh happy day! I am PRAYING!

Susan and Chad said...

YES, YES, YES! Congratulations and fingers crossed for a successful Nov. 3!

Colored With Memories said...

wow...it sounds like she might be home before the crib is delivered! how exciting!

Jennifer said...

Yay! Rejoicing with you!

Lindsay said...

Yea! Praise God, indeed!

jen said...

GOOD NEWS!!! I am so happy to hear this! So close!!

Jocelyn said...

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! What a wonderful Christmas you are going to have:-) I am so excited for you and can't wait to see her pictures posted right here!! YAY!!!!!

jay n tricia said...

Fantastic news! Praise God!

-- Jay

Amy said...

Yah!!!!

Rebecca said...

Yay! I'm glad things are moving so quickly for you guys! (Although, you may feel like it's going slow as molasses :)

Baby girl will be home for Christmas!!

Kellsey said...

Praise, Praise, PRAISE GOD! What good news! I am so excited for you guys! i will be praying for the court date to go smoothly.

love to you!

D said...

I'm so happy for you! Our court date is TOMORROW - October 10th! We are so excited for you! It wil be here before you know it!

christina said...

awesome! can't wait to hear the next great great great news :)

Amber said...

Yeah, that is amazing! Congrats!

DrewCareyShow said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow, indeed! How exciting that you received a court date so quickly after the courts reopened. May the days fly by!

kristen said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

*sings doxology with you*

coffeemom said...

OOHHH WHAT A THRILL!!! AND SO SOON!!! YOWZA!!! God is so good, all the time! Thrilled for you, praying of course. Enjoy this.

Sam said...

HOORAY!!! congrats congrats

m&r said...

Hooray!!!

Jennifer said...

SCORE!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations

Carol said...

Yea! Best news ever! Can't wait to hear more!

Martha Elaine Belden said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

before thanksgiving! just like we've all been praying!!

woohoo! i'm so so so excited!!

Beau Fournet said...

Great news guys. -Beau

Timothy and Annie Kate Head said...

So this means that after passing court, you can buy your ticket?? Eeeeee! We'll be praying!

Tiffany said...

YAY! You will LOVE having a baby girl! Since we brought Sunflower home in August we have bought like crazy from Pink Bowtique online. Girls are a BLAST! :) Congrats!

Lori said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow...

los cazadores said...

YYAYAYAYAYA!!!! So super duper excited for you!!!

Cindy

D said...

Hey...just an FYI...but we got through court on Oct 13 and leave Oct 31...so you may want to start your packing list!

Lori said...

I know you have much more important things going on, but I just tagged you.

Unknown said...

I tagged you too. Feel obligated. ;)