1. FIVE days til court! If you are a pray-er, pray for favor.
2. My baby shower is this Sunday! I'm so excited.
3. Even better, my best friend Roxana is coming in from Boston on Friday. I can't wait to see her.
4. Yesterday I went to a sample sale looking for baby things. Let's just say I had fun there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Yeay for the baby shower! - hope you absorb it all and have lots of fun!
:)
Cindy
yay for out-of-town friends, baby showers, and 5 days and counting.
we'll be praying.
our sweet baby got baptized at pcpc last weekend...i just put the post up if you want a peek.
P-R-A-Y-I-N-G. And so glad that Rox is coming and so sad that I'll miss all the festivities.
Hi Jana!
We are praying!! Hoping to meet you in Ethiopia soon! Have a wonderful baby shower... can't wait to see photos.
xo
Heather
Have fun at the baby shower! So much fun to have everyone so focused on R's arrival!
FIVE DAYS! The Winters are praying for a successful court date!!
OOOH I love baby sales. I go crazy there. its an addiction...i know....
Definitely praying for favor,
Blessings!
Our kids prayed for everyone today in our before meal prayer. That included you, Michael, and Ruthie...Can't wait till you get to see her! AHH!
We are so excited for you and are PRAYING!
So thrilling! Very excited for you!
yay, yay, yay!!!!
Post a Comment