Monday, December 29, 2008

The Ru is Silly.






















18 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! We have a bunch of sillies over here too, so I know you must be enjoying all the smiles and laughter that comes from having a little funny one around the house. :)

Amy B. said...

Silly AND gorgeous...is there any better combo? :)

Amy

m&r said...

Those are adorable. She is so, so cute and I am so happy to finally get to see pics of Ruthie at home with you guys!

Amy said...

She is adorable.

Monte and Missy said...

What great pics...she's looks like such a happy girl! So glad that the Father brought her home to you.

Karen said...

Silly and cute! We have three of those girls too...:-)

Leah Reeves said...

Oh so cute! Those pice are adorible. It looks like you are having lots of fun.

Leah

Jocelyn said...

She is so cute...you can just see her personality in these pictures!! I can't wait to meet her!

Gretchen said...

RUTHIE ROCKS!

Jennifer said...

what a little ham.....so,so adorable!

Amber said...

So darn cute!!! You must smile all day long!

Lizard said...

I love seeing her personality come through!!

~Laura~ said...

oh my gosh! She is adorable.

emily said...

The Ru is precious!

Kimberly said...

She is beautiful! Happy New Year!!!

Lori said...

Oh boy, you know what I want to say but won't. Something about someone being a nice match for another someone...but I'm not going to talk about it.

obligato said...

Hi okay so Ruthie is the cutest thing ever! IT looks like her hair is twisted? is it in twists? if so how did u do it? i love love love it! she is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparkz said...

She is too CUTE! I love the pictures!