This is what happens when you tutor for hours in a building with a broken AC (because your boss won't let you go home. Seriously.) In 98 degree Texas heat, no less. You come home, crash at 7pm, and then wake up at 3:3oam with an itchy heat rash. Michael just woke up, came into the living room to check on me, and found me here, maniacally blogging. It's kind of funny. :)
So, no word. I think I will stop with the daily updates. I feel like our blog is becoming a soap opera: "tune in tomorrow for the next episode of Jana and Michael try to build a family!!" But I promise, if we get a referral.....
Your comments have been extremely encouraging to me. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
still praying for you guys over here
praying for you guys!
I will keep praying...and checking in...
Jana and Michael- We went to school with Michael (not sure if he remembers us) anyway...found you blog and just wanted to say hi and that we will pray for this process you are in! I'm amazed at your patience in this long process- although you probably don't feel very patient at times. Anyway, blessing to you both - Charity
If it were a soap opera you would adopt this girl who would turn out to be Michael's bio child by a woman he was involved with who mysteriously died, and now has returned and trying to poison you in an attempt to get Michael back, only to find out she is your half sister.
You guys are loved...& anyone who know you, know what awesome parents you are going to be...any minute now!!
susanne
Jana - hang in there (and don't stop your insightful blogging!) I think about you often! Waiting is definitely the worst part of this journey but things will start moving rapidly, I promise! Sending prayers your way!
God has known since the beginning of time... who you are to bring into your life... as your OWN child. How sweet it will be when He reveals your baby! I'm praying for your hearts as you endure more waiting... may it be over soon!
love
becca
Still praying and checking...
You WILL have little feet for those little red shoes!
Haha, you're so cute! I remember when I felt like our blog was a soap opera and I just got so tired of having to give more bad news. (or no news really) But know that we want the news-good or bad and will be oh-so anxiously waiting for the GLORIOUS news of your little one!!!! We are praying for you lots!
Post a Comment