Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Day.

There is movement in the courts;

Gladney is giving out referrals now,

STARTING TODAY.

We are praising God! So happy for all of us

who've been waiting on referrals,

or stuck in court!

We have been waiting

almost 23 weeks.



Hmmmm.

13 comments:

~Laura~ said...

EEEKK!! I'm so excited for you. :) Soon!! You better let us know if you get a call. :)

Unknown said...

I'm hoping today is the day!!!! AGH!!!!!! I'm freaking out!

J, A, T and Y said...

So exciting...hoping for a call for you soon!

Colored With Memories said...

Yay! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

How exciting. Praying that you will get one. :)

Natalie Fournet said...

WOW!!! I am hoping, praying and so excited at the possibilities. I can't wait to hear something from you!!!

Avery and Savannah said...

Yahoo!

coffeemom said...

SO SO exciting! Now we have to blog stalk for news!!! It's gonna happen! Soon please!

Jess Connell said...

YES!

Holly said...

woo HOO!!! great news. :)

Kellsey said...

I agree with the "EEEEEK!!!!!"

That is so exciting! How fabulous, sweet J.

I am thrilled thrilled THRILLED for you!!!!

Rebecca said...

Oh, I hope you've already received your referral and just not posted about it yet. If you haven't seen your sweet baby's face yet - I hope you do SOON!

Amy said...

YAH!!