Friday, July 11, 2008

Nothing yet.

Thanks for your encouragment, everyone! No news, except the news that my tummy hurts! We are hoping that Gladney continues its referral calls into the DEAD OF NIGHT. :) My phone is charged and ready. And now I have to go pick up some very sweet little girls for a pizza making party.

Love ya'll!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that dead of the night phone call! -S.

Meredith said...

me too! me too!

emily said...

I keep checking!!!! :)

Natalie Fournet said...

I will keep checking all night...all this stalking reminds me to pray, pray, pray that your call comes soon. I can hardly wait!

Lori said...

I'm thinking of you *constantly*.

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhhh!!! so exciting. we're praying.

Jennifer said...

hang tight friend- yours is coming!!!!!!! get some rest in the meantime, once you see that sweet face it will be all you can think about.

~Laura~ said...

I can't wait to come here and see that you got the call. It's gonna be soon. Hang in there. My tummy hurts for you.

Tara said...

I am so nervous for you right now...but I will warn you, Mary is tricky, she like to call when you least expect it. so try not to expect it and I am pretty sure it will happen right then. :) :)
We will be checking your blog like CRAZY!!

Tara said...

Also, here is my email: daisytara@hotmail.com. If you want to send me a pic, when you get one, I will look through and see if I have any of your little one, from when we were in Ethiopia. Hope so!!

MissHannah said...

Hey...I just want you to know I'm here just about every hour or so, checking and praying. I love you and can't wait.

Susan and Chad said...

Just checking in and praying for exciting news for you!

~Laura~ said...

does Gladney call on Sundays? :) If not then it has to be Monday, right? I'm stalking your blog like crazy?

Shawn and Jami said...

Missing you to! Please pray for wisdom for Shawn in the next few days...some important decisions are being made:)

huntington said...

I think the moment you get your call, the whole world will know it --so many people read your blog and are thinking of you, wishing for you, loving you.

I think everyone will feel the world change --a shift in the quality of light-- as you ugly cry so loud and big that everything else in the world seems quiet and still.

Shasta and I are thinking of you, waiting . . .