Monday, July 14, 2008

Not Yet.

There's no word today on the adoption front. Thanks to everyone who has been praying over the weekend. We continue to covet your prayers.

And now...if you experienced childhood at all during the '80's, chances are that you probably have heard of this and this. Well, it came to my attention yesterday that there is a documentary being produced right now (due in theaters this fall) that is about them. Here's the trailer...





I think if Flannery O'Connor were writing today, a Chris Thrash-like character might make it into one of her stories.

Michael

10 comments:

dawn said...

Seriously?

Rockafire Explosion...
Just takes me back.

Natalie Fournet said...

That is my kind of documentary...loved ShowBiz!

We contniue to pray for you guys....I know this is so hard! We can't wait to celebrate with you!!!

Beau Fournet said...

Genius. Love Showbiz. When I was a kid, it was two miles from my house. Praying for you guys.

Holly said...

That ape that plays keyboard... ya, he totally freaked me out. I totally thought he was going to reach down and grab me if I got near the stage. EEKS!

~Laura~ said...

Man, I LOVED Rockafire Explosion!!!

Maybe tomorrows the big day!

Jana said...

I'm speechless....

Unknown said...

Birthday parties at ShowBiz were the BOMB. I never had one, but went to several and it was so cool to get free tokens (to play skee-ball!!)and watch the band play. Good good times.

Shawn and Jami said...

How about dinner this weekend at our place? Please...please...please!!

jami

Shawn and Jami said...

How about 6:30ish?

Gretchen said...

Hi Jana! Sorry to be leaving this comment on a post you made a while ago- but I wanted to leave my email address.

I never got your email!? What's up with that? My address is crosejaynes@gmail.com

I can't wait to meet you- what a wonderful time we're about to have!